Happy Birthday
Son....!!!
Sorry for...
Not being there when you opened your eyes for the first time
Not carrying you in my arms when you cried
Not watching you when you started crawling
Not listening to you when you called papa
Not holding your finger when you started walking
Not being there when your age would be in years and no more in months
Not being there for many more such moments in the future.
I am sure you would forgive me and would be proud that you are a son of an Infantryman.
Sorry for...
Not being there when you opened your eyes for the first time
Not carrying you in my arms when you cried
Not watching you when you started crawling
Not listening to you when you called papa
Not holding your finger when you started walking
Not being there when your age would be in years and no more in months
Not being there for many more such moments in the future.
I am sure you would forgive me and would be proud that you are a son of an Infantryman.
P.S. I LOVE YOU N
MISS U..!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment