My son cries for me,
My Wife waits for me,
My Mother cooks for me,
Then ,why I m here ?
My Friends miss me,
My Comrades wants me,
My Country needs me.
Then ,why I m here ?
Women are singing here ,
Kids are playing everywhere ,
GOD seems to be very near,
Then ,why I m here ?
I’ m fighting ,I don’t know whose war,
I’ m not sought here,
I ‘m not liked here,
Then ,why I m here ?
Some say its Dollar, I ask them.
Is it precious than my sons child hood ?
Is it panacea for the agony my Mother suffers ?
Is it worth the heart beats my Wife miss?
Some says its Destiny , I wonder.
Is it what I , desired ?
Is it what I , deserve ?
Is it my fate ?
I don’t know why I’m here ?
No comments:
Post a Comment